- Drink plenty of fluids- Our bodies function better when we are well hydrated. Drink water to keep your body in an optimal state.
- Dress for the weather- Sometimes it is easier to dress in layers. You can never be too sure.
- Keep your hands clean- Practice good hand hygiene and wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer when you are unable to wash your hands. Avoid touching your face and eyes during the day.
- Drink tea- Tea is soothing and provides your body with fluids to keep you feeling at your best.
- Get enough sleep- Ideally, we should get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Whenever you’re sleep deprived your immune system isn’t as strong, thus risking your chance of getting sick.
Image courtesy of Pansa at FreeDigitalPhotos.net