- Go sledding/toboganning- Grab your sled/toboggan and have some fun on the hills.
- Build a snow fort- It’s going to take a lot of effort to build a strong fort.
- Skating- Lace up your skates and go for an outdoor skate on one of our local outdoor rinks.
- Hit the slopes-Skiing is fun and great exercise.
- Go snowshoeing- Leave your biggest imprint in the snow!
- Build a snowman- Make sure you pack enough snow to form a big time snowman.
- Go bowling indoors- If you want to stay indoors, hit the bowling lanes for a fun match.
- Go for a walk- Even if the weather gets a little bit colder, bundle up and go for a nice brisk walk around the block.
- Play outdoor hockey- Grab some friends from the street and start your very own outdoor hockey game.
Image courtesy of vectorolie at FreeDigitalPhotos.net